Such an important topic and when you hear the statistics that Joyce shares in this interview its truly so strange that we don’t talk about it more. The Blues, Depression….. We need to talk about it …
CAST 007 Raising Kids who Choose and LOVE to eat Healthy Food
In this Episode 7 of Mum’s The Word we have our first dad on the show!! Dr Brett Hill shares with me his passion for educating his kids (and larger audiences too) on how to live the wellness lifestyle and how to teach them to love eating real food.
He’s even mastered how to get his kids Tom and Charlotte to choose to eat healthy food when he is not around and he’s just released a new e-book sharing all his not-to-do’s and to-do’s on this topic that have worked for him and his two. Very down to earth and easy to connect with, he’s not your average dad, he truly is an inspiring parent with a fantastic message for you all and he also happens to be my first fellow podcaster that I interview on our show.
A truly great episode for getting amazing practical tips on how to get your kids to eat healthily without bribes or making them feel guilty and so much more. Enjoy.
X Dr Kaz Jaffe
Dr Brett Hill's Bio:
Dr Brett Hill is co-host of two of Australia’s top rated health podcasts, public speaker, Paleo advocate, chiropractor, barefoot runner and author of numerous books and e-books. He regularly appears on TV, radio and in print, and his media appearances, seminars, coaching and consulting have inspired thousands of people over the last decade to live a long, happy, healthy life full of energy and vitality.
Create a healthier environment
Dr Brett has been able to share his journey to health coming from a coca cola drinking, mars bar eating young man to a vital, paleo, whole food advocate today with his two gorgeous children Tom and Charlotte, who have inspired Dr Brett to take his message to the world in order to create a healthier environment for his family to thrive in.
Dr Brett’s websites, articles, videos, media appearances and books have inspired people all over the world to make drastic changes for the better in their life and their health.
Some Highlights from Dr Brett’s dynamic career include:
- Co-host of Australia’s number one health podcast ‘The Wellness Guys Show‘ and ‘That Paleo Show‘
- Co-founder of Australia’s leading health podcast channel The Wellness Couch
- Editorial in publications as diverse as The Adelaide Magazine, Men’s Health and The Borneo Post and The Advertiser newspaper
- Online editorial on NineMSN, AdelaideNow and more
- Radio appearances on ABC, 5AA, FreshFM, Fresh 102.3 and others
- TV appearances on Channel Seven and Channel Nine
- Wellness seminars including Queensland’s Dynamic Growth congress, ING corporate work, The Wellness Summit and more
- Launching popular health resource www.drbretthill.com and monthly newsletter
- His successful chiropractic and wellness coaching practice in Linden Park, South Australia
- Author of How To Eat An Elephant: simple solutions for lifelong energy and vitality (The Wellness Couch)
Dr Hill’s Quote:
“it’s about giving them the right information and showing them the whole picture so that they can make a really informed choice”